Tuesday, April 13, 2010












Today Riley is 6 days old. We are doing great. She is so much at ease now that we are home. Riley Christina Griffin was born April 7, 2010 at 8:02 am weighing in at 6lbs 10ozs 18 inches long and a head of hair. She has a beautiful face and a beautiful color to her skin. She looks just like her Dad. We had a rough time in the hospital with feeding but we are doing much better now that we are home. She did lose some weight but has now gained half of it back and we got a good report at the Pediatricians office Monday. I had my staples taken out Monday and toughed it out through the pain. Wasn't bad at all. She is perfect. Please enjoy the pictures of her birth and her first days.....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the pictures . . . everyone at Komen will be thrilled! I'm so glad you're home and adjusting well. She's definitely a cutie!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet. I am so happy for the both of you, i think i am going to break down and cry, like Will. Love you both. I think she has a little slant going on. Not wearing my glasses. I could be wrong.

    Cheers

    Aunt Ling ling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer - Riley is BEAUTIFUL!!! Glad to see all is well with mom and baby. Please bring her up to the office to show her off when you are up to it. Congratulations to you and Will.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete